MYTHOPATHY / ΝΟΤΙΑΣ (Screening)
Tassos Boulmetis returns to the screen with a wise comedy
WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY, CASE STUDY: SYRIA
Michael S. Dukakis
Vocalist, Composer, Educator, Recording Artist
- Born in Gytheio and raised in Athens, Greece
- IONIAN UNIVERSITY, Corfu, Greece, Bachelor of Music (with honors)
- NEW ENGLAND CONSERVATORY of MUSIC, Master of Music
- Fulbright Award
- Performances with George Dalaras, Yannis Markopoulos, Notis Mavroudis, Panayotis Lalezas, Vasilis Skoulas, George Perris, Sheila Jordan, Steve Lacy, Ireve Aebi, Joe Lovano, John Lockwood.
- Performances at International Major Venues: Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Athens-Epidaurus Festival, Berklee Performance Center, Touhill Performing Arts Center (St. Louis MI), Tsai Performance Center, Cornelia Street Café (New York), NPR Radio.
- Record albums: “Barely Real: “The Music of Panayota Haloulakou”, “Standards”, “Four in One”, “Laconikon: Selected Poems by Odysseus Elytis”
- Leader of the Panayota Haloulakou Jazz Quintet, co-leader of the Penny Muse Band, lead female vocalist of the Greek Music Ensemble
- Sings Greek (various styles), Mediterranean Jazz, Experimental, Original music based on poetry
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT PANAYOTA AT email@example.com
OXI Day (Celebration)
THE FIRST ANNUAL MALIOTIS GREEK MUSIC FESTIVAL
MALIOTIS CHOIR PROGRAM RETURNS!