WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY, CASE STUDY: SYRIA
Michael S. Dukakis
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT PANAYOTA AT firstname.lastname@example.org
MYTHOPATHY / ΝΟΤΙΑΣ (Screening)
Tassos Boulmetis returns to the screen with a wise comedy
THE FIRST ANNUAL MALIOTIS GREEK MUSIC FESTIVAL
Vocalist, Composer, Educator, Recording Artist
- Born in Gytheio and raised in Athens, Greece
- IONIAN UNIVERSITY, Corfu, Greece, Bachelor of Music (with honors)
- NEW ENGLAND CONSERVATORY of MUSIC, Master of Music
- Fulbright Award
- Performances with George Dalaras, Yannis Markopoulos, Notis Mavroudis, Panayotis Lalezas, Vasilis Skoulas, George Perris, Sheila Jordan, Steve Lacy, Ireve Aebi, Joe Lovano, John Lockwood.
- Performances at International Major Venues: Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Athens-Epidaurus Festival, Berklee Performance Center, Touhill Performing Arts Center (St. Louis MI), Tsai Performance Center, Cornelia Street Café (New York), NPR Radio.
- Record albums: “Barely Real: “The Music of Panayota Haloulakou”, “Standards”, “Four in One”, “Laconikon: Selected Poems by Odysseus Elytis”
- Leader of the Panayota Haloulakou Jazz Quintet, co-leader of the Penny Muse Band, lead female vocalist of the Greek Music Ensemble
- Sings Greek (various styles), Mediterranean Jazz, Experimental, Original music based on poetry
OXI Day (Celebration)
THE CHOIR PROGRAM RETURNS!
The Maliotis Cultural Center
cordially invites you to attend
the Maliotis Second Annual Greek Music Festival
Sunday, December 8, 2019
4:00 - 6:30 pm
Tickets: $40, Students (with student ID) $20
Presenting Greek-American artists and the Maliotis Choir, all of whom are donating their time and talents!