FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT PANAYOTA AT email@example.com
Choose your ticket type (Regular or Student) and add to cart to reserve your seat now. If you need both types of tickets, click on "continue shopping" once in PayPal cart to add the desired ticket(s).
THE CHOIR PROGRAM RETURNS!
NEW PROGRAMS AT THE CENTER!
THE FIRST ANNUAL MALIOTIS GREEK MUSIC FESTIVAL
OXI Day (Celebration)
MYTHOPATHY / ΝΟΤΙΑΣ (Screening)
Tassos Boulmetis returns to the screen with a wise comedy
You can also make Make reservations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling Michael Terzakis at 617-347-4970.
Vocalist, Composer, Educator, Recording Artist
- Born in Gytheio and raised in Athens, Greece
- IONIAN UNIVERSITY, Corfu, Greece, Bachelor of Music (with honors)
- NEW ENGLAND CONSERVATORY of MUSIC, Master of Music
- Fulbright Award
- Performances with George Dalaras, Yannis Markopoulos, Notis Mavroudis, Panayotis Lalezas, Vasilis Skoulas, George Perris, Sheila Jordan, Steve Lacy, Ireve Aebi, Joe Lovano, John Lockwood.
- Performances at International Major Venues: Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Athens-Epidaurus Festival, Berklee Performance Center, Touhill Performing Arts Center (St. Louis MI), Tsai Performance Center, Cornelia Street Café (New York), NPR Radio.
- Record albums: “Barely Real: “The Music of Panayota Haloulakou”, “Standards”, “Four in One”, “Laconikon: Selected Poems by Odysseus Elytis”
- Leader of the Panayota Haloulakou Jazz Quintet, co-leader of the Penny Muse Band, lead female vocalist of the Greek Music Ensemble
- Sings Greek (various styles), Mediterranean Jazz, Experimental, Original music based on poetry
WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY, CASE STUDY: SYRIA
Michael S. Dukakis